JimCon 5 is happening November 13-15th, 2015 at the Bronx Park Community Centre, Winnipeg, MB. Follow us @JimConWpg!
You can find more information on Jimcon on our Facebook Page here.
Want to post suggestions, find out what's going on in the Winnipeg gaming community or just connect with local gaming enthusiasts? Join the Jimcon Open Forum on Facebook
See below for more information if you want to help out JimCon by running games. Stay tuned for information on volunteering for other roles (games library, registration, setup/teardown, etc)
Would You Like To Run A Game?
Now that those are out of the way - On to the information I need!
I also need the following for each game you wish to run
- Name of the Game
- Type (Board/Card, RPG, Miniature Wargame or Panel)
- Recommended Age Range
- Number of players (Min and Max)
- Are you playing?
- If you are, we'll pre-populate your name on the pre-registration form so that Available Slots = Max Players - 1
- Average Game Length
- Games will be scheduled into one slot unless specifically requested otherwise or the average game length > Slot length. For the program guide, I intend to list the average game length, along with the projected number of games possible to complete within the slot. Please calculate this assuming you will be teaching at least 1 new person (maybe Manufacturer's Max + 15 minutes)
- Table Space Needed
- I'll need this in either table count/size/shape/configuration (ie: 2x 6-foot squared, 2x 8-foot linear, 1x round) for card games, board games and RPGs or in L x W dimensions for miniature wargames. For minis, please add 12-18" on each side for model storage
- Experience Level Required
- Are you comfortable teaching people who haven't even played Monopoly before? Or do you want seasoned vets so you can churn out more games without having to explain the rules and mechanics?
- A Brief Synopsis for the program guide
- By brief, I mean "something tweetable". 200 characters at the absolute most. If you send me a novel, I reserve the right to pare it down as I see fit.